Report reaching us is that Nigerian singer Harrysong who went on a trip to Ghana was poisoned.
According to the source close to the singer, this happened after eating last night. He felt dizzy and was troubled all over his body. He couldn’t even see and was rushed to the hospital. After all the tests, the doctor confirmed it is food poison.And he was equally running temperature.
But fortunately, he became stable as the doctor stepped in. Harrysong taking to top Instagram page re-assured his fans”Nothing too serious. Doctor said it’s okay to break down sometimes……. I’ve missed all my interviews and meetings today but my doctor said I might make it to#verchimusic.Shabba listening party tonight _I pray.
Nigerians are relieved that his health is stabilizing and he is recuperating but we can’t tell if he finally made it to the show.
Subscribe to our newsletter for more juicy updates.