This is hard to bear and may God console his loved ones. Dr Ayeni Adeyemi David lost his precious life while helping out humanity in Lagos Nigeria.
According to reports, the doctor was home when he heard the cries for help. He rushed out and intuitively tried to rescue his neighbor who suffered an electric shock. Unfortunately he was also electrocuted in the process.
His family members have taken to social media to mourn him.
We commiserate with the loved ones.
Subscribe to our newsletter for more juicy updates, videos and photos.